You've probably heard me say it a million times, but protein and healthy fats are the key to maintaining steady blood sugar, keeping your energy levels up and helping you make healthier food choices. Which makes these sesame peanut power balls the perfect snack.
They super quick and easy to make, which makes them a winner in my house. I would just suggest making double the amount as they're pretty addictive and will get scoffed quick smart!
Sesame Peanut Power Balls
Makes approx 16 balls
- 200g sesame seeds
- 200g peanut butter (Note 1)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberries (Note 2)
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- Great nut butter brands are Meridian and Biona. They contain only nuts, without any palm oil, added salt or sugars.
- I get mine from Buy Whole Foods Online, who sweeten them with apple juice
- Pop everything into a bowl and mix together well
- Roll into balls and pop into the fridge to set
It couldn't be easier!