This chocolate mousse is rich, creamy and indulgent; everything you want in a dessert, yet it's 100% healthy! This is a great dinner party pud as it's so quick and easy, and no one will believe it's made with avocado!
Guilt Free Chocolate Mousse
- 1/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 4 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup organic raw cacao powder
- Adding liquids in first, place all ingredients into your blender or food processor and whiz up until you have a smooth mousse like consistency
- Divide into serving dishes and set in the fridge (20-30 minutes)
- Serve with your favourite chopped nuts and berries
Abi Manders is a mum, health coach, yoga teacher, business woman and complete and utter foodie. In a previous life Abi ran global corporate events, operated at a million miles an hour and used yoga to find balance in this crazy world we live in. Since having her little boy and studying with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, her journey has veered towards a healthier way of living. Abi believes we all have the power to heal ourselves, and that one step at a time we can make small changes to our diets and lifestyle that will have big effects on our health and happiness.