FREE ONLINE TRAINING: HOW TO GET HEALTHY, AND STAY HEALTHY, IN THE REAL WORLD
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 - 8.30pm UK time
Join LIVE for some awesome giveaways! Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway and you’ll get a copy of the recording afterwards.
It’s easy to keep your diet on track when you have no social commitments coming up, work is quiet and you have plenty of spare time get creative in the kitchen and make green smoothies every day.
But that’s not reality. Or if it is, it’s unlikely to last long.
What’s more likely to happen is you eat well for a few days, weeks, or even months, and then…
- You get invited out to dinner
- Your mum visits and asks what these weird bliss ball things are whilst fishing in the drawer for the hob knobs
- There’s another birthday at the office
- You have to work late... again
- Your kids decide they don’t like this new food your making and demand sausages, beans and chips
- Your husband agrees with the kids
- A wedding invite arrives
- You go on holiday
- You have a row with your husband, boyf, partner, sister, best friend... whoever
- You get some bad news
These are just a few examples of the day-to-day, real life events that prompt us to break away from our healthy eating regime.
And hey, you’ve been so good for so long, you deserve just one treat huh?
But with that treat comes guilt, and the conversations in your head that go something like this:
“Why did you eat it? You didn’t need it! You were doing so well. You’re a failure. Why can’t you just do what you said you were going to do?! God I want another piece…”
Then slowly but surely you enter a downward spiral of ‘slipping up’ and ‘letting yourself down’ until, sod it, what’s the point? You may as well just give up. You’re never going to be able to stick at a healthy diet. It’s just too hard.
And soon enough you’re back to your old eating habits.
Well, hear my when I say:
- You deserve a treat
- It’s perfectly ok to enjoy a biscuit, a plate of chips, or even (shock horror) a take away every now and again
- It is possible to eat this way and still be healthy
Wanna find out how?
Life’s little curveballs, those triggers that throw us head first off the healthy eating bandwagon, are real. They’re daily occurrences that we can't avoid, and that we absolutely must learn to work around if we want to be healthy.
In a survey I carried out this Summer with over 165 women: 68% of you said you’d like to get healthy without being on a diet.
And boy did that used to be me.
I spent 8 years burning myself out in a fast paced job that had me operating at a million miles an hour, travelling all over the world. With my crazy lifestyle came this yo-yo approach to dieting; when I ate well, I ate really well, but when I fell off the wagon I fell hard.
When it all became too much I found yoga as a way out, and it was during my 200hr Yoga Teacher Training that I discovered quite how much food was affecting me, not just physically but mentally and emotionally too.
Through my continued yoga studies, training with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, becoming a mum, and a Certified Nutrition & Health Coach, I have learned how to create the balance and consistency in my diet that I craved and needed all those years ago.
I love that I now get to help other busy women do exactly the same, every single day, and that's exactly what I'll be teaching you during this upcomin training.
Reserve Your Place at: How to Get Healthy & Stay Healthy, in the Real World
Join me on Wednesday 7th September at 8:30pm and learn how to:
- Create a balanced and consistent approach to healthy eating, no matter what life throws at you
- Stop life's little curveballs in their tracks by planning ahead
- Spend less time in the kitchen (and more time doing the things you love, with the people you love)
- Enjoy a treat without the guilt, and without letting it push you off the wagon for good
- Get inspired in the kitchen so you no longer feel stuck in a rut with meal ideas
For those joining live there’ll be some awesome offers and giveaways. Can’t make the date? No problem. Sign up anyway and you’ll get a copy of the recording sent directly to you.
Can’t wait to see you there!